James Beard: Best Chef South Finalist 2022, Isaac Toups, owner of Toups Meatery in New Orleans, is teaming up with award-winning Chef Nina Compton of Compère Lapin and Bywater American Bistro, and Chef Mason Hereford, owner of Bon Appetit’s “Best New Restaurants in America 2017” Turkey and the Wolf and Molly’s Rise and Shine, to host a one-of-a-kind curated private in-home dinner for ten to benefit World Central Kitchen’s (WCK) Chefs for Ukraine.
“We’re devastated by the tragic events happening in Ukraine. Having worked with WCK throughout the pandemic to feed the New Orleans community, we know the incredible work they do and want to support their efforts on the front lines in Ukraine,” says Isaac Toups.
Auction winner will enjoy an extravagant culinary experience, tailored to their preference, from this trio of renowned award-winning Chefs. It will include multiple courses with wine and/or cocktail pairings, as well as the opportunity to engage and socialize with some of New Orleans’ culinary greats.
- Opening bids start at $10,000 and can be made at Rally Up.
- Experience is valid for 10 persons
- Experience may not be transferred, resold, or re-auctioned
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date
- Open to residents of the continental U.S.
- Any travel outside of the state of Louisiana will require travel and accommodations for Chefs and is the responsibility of the winner
- Expires one year from the date of purchase
The in-home private feast with Chefs Isaac Toups, Nina Compton, and Mason Hereford is open to residents of the continental U.S. Bidding is now open and will close on April 20, 2022, at 11:59 pm CST.
Featured image courtesy of Nina Compton.