We asked you all for rules to survive Mardi Gras and the answers ranged from hilarious to very clever.
Below are some of our favorite responses. Take note!
1. Tip and thank your servers and hospitality staff. They’re working extremely hard.
2. It’s a marathon, not a sprint!
3. Figure out a restroom situation.
4. Make friends with your parade neighbors.
5. Never wear open-toed shoes.
6. Do not. I repeat. Do not wear flip-flops.
7. Do not block people’s driveways!
8. If you get drunk on Friday, stay drunk til Tuesday.
9. If you step on something squishy, don’t look at it.
10. Don’t. Pet. The. Police. Horses
11. Bring a bag for all the throws you catch!
Featured image by Them Pumphret from Shutterstock.