I bet I can tell you where you got those shoes…
New Orleans, the city of Jazz and potholes (apparently). We wanted to know what real locals thought about NOLA, so we asked out Instagram and Facebook followers to take part in the “Tell me without telling me challenge.”
We got more than 200 hilarious responses. However, we decided to choose our favorite ones and share them with you. This is what New Orlaneanians wrote:
1. Makin groceries.
2. Neutral ground.
3. One café au lait with an order of beignets.
4. I drive at least 10 miles an hour under the speed limit on residential streets…
6. Where ya’at, darlin?
7. Cold drank.
8. Bet I know where you got them shoes.
9. Can I get the next round to go? Thanks.
10. Time to play “puddle or pothole”.
11. How’s ya mom an them?
12. Do you have a dollar to get back over the bridge?
13. Arright baby.
14. Flooding for the smallest storms.
15. Sorry I’m late, a parade was blocking the intersection
Featured image by Courtney Cook.